Preparation 45 min, Cooking 5 min, Serves 8 rolls
- 60 grams rice vermicelli noodles
- 8 rice wrappers (25 cm diameter)
- 125g boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Thai basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 125 ml Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 125 ml hot water
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil. Boil rice vermicelli 3 to 5 minutes, or until al dente, and drain.
Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one wrapper into the hot water for 1 second to soften. Lay a wrapper flat. In a row across the center, place 2-3 slices of peeled chicken, a small handful of vermicelli, basil, mint, coriander and lettuce, leaving about 5 centimeters uncovered on each side. Fold
uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
In a small bowl, heat 125 ml water with sugar until completely dissolved. Stir in sweet chili sauce and fish sauce. Mix well. *Optional: Add chopped chilies and
crushed peanuts to your sauce for added spice and crunch.
Yummy yummy into my tummy